Harrison North is a small firm of West End based accountants established in 1994. Our aim has always been to provide clients with a bespoke service which is highly specific to their needs and ensures that each and every client feels valued.
To better explain how we help our clients and their businesses, let’s start with the benefits we provide to our clients:
- Client tax position is under constant review – Our clients can be confident that tax advice will be forthcoming whenever opportunities arise, whichever service is being provided
- Contactable – We ensure that our staff are always contactable for when urgent matters arise
- In-House – All client work is undertaken in-house with no outsourcing of tasks
- Staff Consistency – Our clients value the benefit of our accounting staff being there year-on-year without rotation or replacement. This allows for strong professional relationships to foster which last for the long term.
- Expertise and Experience – The proportion of partner / senior manager time spent on client work is much higher than the industry standard.
- Good Value – Lower than average charge out rates for a West-End based firm
- Communication – We recognise that good communication is critical to establishing a successful client partnership and this is achieved through a quick turnaround of work, a fast response to queries and regular management meetings
- Long-Term Thinking – We recognise the importance of getting the right structures in place for the long term. That’s why we will always ensure you and your business have a clear route to achieving your long-term aspirations.
- Payment Options – For recurring work we provide the option to be charged a fixed fee, payable by monthly direct debit. This can provide cashflow benefits to our clients in preference to an annual billing cycle.
- Free Initial Consultation – These are offered free and without obligation, as you would expect. Allow us to understand you and your business requirements and we will advise a strategy for how we believe we could help going forward.
If you think we could be a good match for you or your business, please get in touch to find out more about our firm and let us know your requirements.